Friday, June 1, 2012

Corkboard

Preparing for the upcoming DLSU centennial closing bazaar is not easy. I need to make this bazaar extra special because it's my last term in DLSU (and it might be my last bazaar in DLSU as well). I want to make my booth look nice, because I'll be taking photos and I'll upload them here.

Today, I was trying to find a corkboard and a stand. I'll be using this to display my acrylic necklaces and personalized keychains.


Since school has started, my schedule has been so busy. I've been trying to manage both my studies and Personalized Accessories at the same time. 

Aside from shopping, I was able to fix the acrylic necklaces I'll use as a display and do some of my clay orders.

I'm baking them right now, and I'll post them here tomorrow. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment