Thursday, September 13, 2012

RT Moda Fashion Show




To give a break from my continuous clay creations post, I would like to share about RT Moda.

RT Moda is bringing wholesale shopping experience to regular consumers. They provide women apparels in various fashion styles from their existing stocks. It's bringing the premier discount shopping store online. They deliver products and services of uncompromising quality of their brand and their image. They provide new items every fortnight with quality images in their website to satisfy the needs of their customers.




This October 27, 2012, 8:00 PM at PICC, they will have a fashion show: Halloween Meets High Fashion, "Devil with the Dress On". Tickets are sold at Php 500 for VIP and Php 250 for regular viewers. 

For this event, I was invited to become their official (and only) sponsor for accessories.


Yesterday, I just finished the initial meeting with RT Moda. I showed them the sample accessories from the Simply Stunning Collection

I'm so excited for this event. Fingers crossed, and wish us luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment