Monday, September 17, 2012

Upcoming Collections

Check out my new collections for Personalized Accessories. I'll be releasing them soon, hopefully before the end of September. 

Tribal Collection
Tribal Collection will be filled with necklaces that have unique aztec designs. I have already sketched around 8 designs for this collection, and will be adding more when I get the time.

Personalized Nameplates
The concept of the Personalized Nameplates have been around since May 2012. However, I did not have enough time to focus on its release due to school. Now that I have finished and just waiting for my graduation, I am more focused on adding improvements to the collections of Personalized Accessories.


These two collections are just the beginning of our new ideas. How do you guys like it?

Visit our Facebook page to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment