Monday, May 28, 2012

Captain America

Few days ago, there were a lot of inquiries whether I can do captain america shield or not.

So, here's the actual product:

Captain America Shield

Initially, I was supposed to do something with the other members of Avengers (e.g. hammer of Thor).  But I was not sure how to do hulk and iron man. :O This is something that I would love to work on, when I get the time. :)


Speaking of America, I'm actually surprised when I saw my flag counter earlier. If you can see, I have 65 visitors from the United States of America, and 40 visitors from the Philippines, which means that the bigger percentage of my blog visitors are from America.

Flag counter as of May 28, 2012 11:30 PM
Shout out to all my visitors from the United States of America, thank you for visiting my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment