Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tetris Blocks

Today was our first day of classes (if you guys don't know, I'm still in college).

Anyway, I remembered that I used to play Tetris when I was young. I am SUPER ADDICTED to it. I really love the game, and I could play for hours. During college, I still played tetris. I was quite an addict and achieved the rank as God of Tetris in Facebook. Last term, I would always play Tetris during our free time.

Since I started Personalized Accessories, I never got the chance to play again. :(

I got inspired to create a charm bracelet with Tetris blocks as its charms. However, I don't really use charm bracelets. Instead, I made it into a keychain.


Tetris keychain (made out of clay)


It looks awesome. Reminds me of the game I love so much.


Please don't forget to join our ongoing blog giveaways here. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment