Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week: SM Ladies Fashion


Philippine Fashion Week Runway: Hall 2

I was invited to watch the fashion show for Philippine Fashion Week: SM Ladies Fashion by someone I know in Parisian.

I saw some bloggers who have supported Personalized Accessories.
Laureen Uy from Break My Style
Camille Co from Camille Tries to Blog
Aisa Ipac from Drowning Equilibriums
Lissa Kahayon from Scene Stealer

With Camille Co

I was able to meet Camille Co personally.

By the way, watch out for our upcoming blog giveaway with Camille Co.


With Denise Laurel

Was lucky enough to see Denise Laurel as well.  It was nice talking to both Camille and Denise, they are really nice. 

I would love to meet all the bloggers who have supported Personalized Accessories, hope that I could get that opportunity next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment